GARDEN ISLES WATER MAIN REPLACEMENT project includes:
- Replacement of existing infrastructure with new ductile iron pipe (DIP) water main and associated fittings, valves, service lines, fire hydrants, and appurtenances by CES Construction.
- Installation of sewer point of service cleanouts to those properties lacking them.
- Restoration of all areas disturbed by construction activities, including, but not limited to: Roadways; Driveways; Sidewalks; Existing utilities; Irrigation; Sodding; Landscaping; Mailboxes; Light poles; and Pavement striping.
- Pressure testing, bacteriological testing, and density testing.
- Timeline: Phase 1 will be Hickory Drive, East of Larch Avenue, Oak Street and Locust Street. That will take 2-3 months to complete. Phase 2 will be Hickory Drive west of Larch Avenue, Larch Avenue and Larch Court. That will take 3-4 months and Phase 3 will be Magnolia Street and Magnolia Court, which will take 2-1/2 – 3 months.